Schoology has been experiencing a high volume of traffic and therefore may be unavailable at times. The company and our district IT team are working together to resolve the issue. Please wait 15-30 minutes before logging in again.
Email email@example.com if you need tech help
During the district closure from March 16-19 and March 30-April 30, Chinook Trail Middle School will continue to provide learning to our students with eLearning powered by Schoology. All students and parents have an Academy District 20 Schoology account with each of the student's classes available.
1. Academy District 20 has designated Mondays as Teacher Planning Days. This will be a NO
CONTACT DAY for students and their teachers.
2. Tuesday through Friday: Log in to Schoology daily and access each of your courses.
3. Contact your teachers via Schoology if you need support
4. Do your best work!
How to login to Schoolog - Video
Link to login to Schoology
How to login to Schoology
How to login to Schoology - Video
Academy District 20 eLearning Resources Page
Academy D20 Announcements
How to attend a Team Meeting as a Guest
Chinook Trail Middle School is committed to supporting the mental health and academic/scheduling needs of our students during this unique and very uncertain time. We want to try to offer supports to your child to the greatest extent possible due to the extended school closure. Counselors will be available by phone and email from 8:00 – 3:30 Monday through Friday. If you would like a phone call, please email them first and they will set up a time to call you or your student.
Counseling Dept Secretary/ Registrar: Laurie Uddenberg: firstname.lastname@example.org
6th Grade Counselor: Brittney Nosker: Brittney.email@example.com
7th/8th Grade Counselor: Julie Hendrickson: Julie.firstname.lastname@example.org
Mental Health Support:
Sources of Strength is used within our School and District as an upstream prevention model to help youth, it has some great fun activities to use during this time:
Mental Health and Family Support Options
The following community resources can help with urgent mental health concerns:
· SAFE2TELL 1-877-542-7233
· Colorado Crisis Support Line 844-493-8255
· text to talk 38255
· Pikes Peak Suicide Prevention 719-573-7447
· National Suicide Prevention Lifeline 1-800-273-TALK (8255)
· Trevor Lifeline for LGBTQ Youth 1-866-488-7386
· Aspen Pointe Crisis Stabilization 719-572-6100
· Cedar Springs Hospital 719-633-4114
· Children's Hospital Colo Springs 719-305-1234
· Highlands Behavioral Health 720-348-2805
· Peak View Behavioral Health 719-444-8484